A picture may be worth a thousand words, but a video is worth even more! That’s why we’d like to make sure you regularly visit our YouTube channel. There’s a wealth of instructional and informational videos to help you find answers to all your questions and to make sure you get the most out of your E-Bike.
The Perfect Playlists
In order to help you navigate to the video that covers the subject you’re interested in, we’ve put together a bunch of different playlists that provide information on everything from deciding which EBC cruiser is right for you to how to maintain your E-Bike to get years of riding pleasure.
Here are some of the playlists and videos you might find useful:
- If you’re new to EBC and want a good overview of our awesome electric cruisers, start here. This playlist includes some introductory videos that will help get you up to speed quickly 😉 on why EBC E-Bikes are the best custom cruisers in the world.
- Want to jump straight to reviews of our awesome bikes? We’ve set up a playlist for you here that shows 18 different reviews to help with your decision-making process.
- Or maybe you’d like the inside word on different components of our bikes like wiring, motors, gears, and throttle. Here’s a playlist of EBC Insights.
- Did you know there are 67 “how to” videos specifically for EBC bikes? There are… on everything from how to reset your EBC trip odometer and how to lubricate your chain to how to adjust your kickstand.
- Can’t decide which model is right for you? Check out this playlist that includes 21 different videos including model comparisons, different E-Bike classes, and how we build our bikes in the US from the very best global materials.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel and check back regularly for new videos. You should also follow us on Instagram and Facebook to keep up-to-date on all that’s happening in the EBC world.
Jesse Hendley from the EBC bike owners group loves his Model X, “I like the X classic e-cruiser style and that the battery is centered for a little more even weight distribution. Rasta e-bike powered by EBC! ” (photo below)
Ray Velez, also a member of the EBC Bike Owners Group on Facebook has named his Model X “Evilina”!
“She has an upgraded modified controller for more torque, and ole school Klunker Bars that are great for up and down hills in NE Pa.”
But Wait, There’s More!
Want to hear more? Here’s an intro video to the Model X.
“Rides like a Tesla, priced like a Honda!” Here’s Brent McCluskey from Electrified Review with his thoughts on the Model X.
Check out Electric Bike Review’s overview of the Model X here.
If you’re trying to decide between the Model X and the Model C, check out this video.
More Customers Talk about Their Model X Love Affair
I have the Model X and everything about this bike and the company is stellar. Quality components, great customer service and excellent build quality. The bike rides so smoothly and is super comfortable which is a factor in long riders. I have tried friends’ E-Bikes from other manufacturers and they are noisier, heavier and not nearly as smooth or comfortable. Add to that the unparalleled warranty and you can’t go wrong.
Steve Shevel – Trustpilot Review
My Model X is a beast, a wolf in sheep’s clothing! Three months and 900 miles…
Happy Model X Customer – Trustpilot Review
My partner Allison and I have had a blast riding this bicycle around Austin and out in our neighborhood in the country. She’s definitely going to get one too. This bike (Model X) is solid as a rock, but light enough to easily put in the back of my F150. It conquers the hills in our area with ease and is comfortable to ride. Some of the hills I’ve seen people pushing their bikes up. I would spring for the seat post suspension if your roads are not super smooth. Also, for night riding you should look for an additional light to see the road more clearly. The light that comes with it is great for being seen (as are the taillights), but not so great for seeing the road.
Bobtom Reed – Trustpilot Review
Received my red Model X a few weeks back, it came all the way across the country to the Lehigh Valley PA. It arrived in perfect condition, and not having to assemble it was outstanding. I’ve been doing some riding, and planning to do more as having pedal assist is a pleasure. I would highly recommend Electric Bike Company!
Manny P – Trustpilot Review
Cruising in Style!
I bought the Model X and love it. High winds and hills are no match for my bike. I weigh 250 and the bike pulls me along very easy. I love just using the motor gears. Very quiet ride and the bike rolls smooth.
Bob Carty – Trustpilot Review