Register your EBC Cruiser or Scooter
You must register your electric bike with EBC within 30 days of purchase for warranty to be valid. You only need to provide your name, date of purchase, and model. Warranty is non-transferrable to 3rd Party Purchasers. Call us if you have any questions.
Electric Bike Company
519 Superior Ave,
** BICYCLE SERIAL NUMBER IS ENGRAVED UNDERNEATH THE CRANK OF YOUR ELECTRIC BIKE COMPANY
Bike, Battery , Motor , Color Customizer & Paint
We offer a 30 Day Limited Warranty against defective paint and fading (excluding neon colors) to the original retail purchaser.
EBC Paint, 30 Day Limited Warranty DOES NOT cover:
- Normal wear and tear – Damage from abuse, neglect, misuse, or accident – Improper assembly and/or follow-up maintenance – Damage from stunt riding, jumping, acrobatics, or similar activities or any activity that is not consistent with the intended use of the bicycle.
- All warranties are void if the Bicycle is used for any purpose other than the reasonable intended use of the Bicycle. Additionally, this warranty does not cover damage associated with commercial use.
Disclaimer – We pride ourselves in our quality painting, branding and color matching program. We do however understand there might be a discrepancy. We do not guarantee the color on the renderings and printouts, however, should you not be satisfied we do offer a $600 restocking fee.
We offer a 5 year warranty against manufacturer defect, but if it’s because the battery was not charged and went dead overtime – it will not be able to recharge. You will either need a new battery or send it back to us for repair. Customers can either drop off or ship the battery back at their expense for repair. There is no repair cost or exchange cost to fix or exchange the battery within the first 30 days if it was due to manufacturer defect. After 30 days, each battery repair will incur a labor charge, which varies dependent on the repair type. If you would rather exchange the battery instead of getting it repaired, the cost to do an exchange is $399 for a standard battery and $499 for an upgraded battery. You will receive a new battery and we will retain the old battery. Customers will incur the shipping cost to do a battery exchange. After 5 years, you will need to pay the full retail price of a new standard or upgraded battery. Remember to always charge your battery every 1-2 months when not in use and water damage is not covered under the warranty. Please contact our Customer Support team for information regarding our battery warranty.
We offer a 10 year warranty against manufacturer defect, but if it’s because the motor was damaged from abuse, neglect, misuse, or accident, you will either need a new motor or send back to us for repair. Customers can either drop off or ship the motor back at their expense for repair. There is no repair cost or exchange cost to fix or exchange the motor within the first 30 days if it was due to manufacturer defect. After 30 days, each motor repair will incur a labor charge, which varies dependent on the repair type. If you would rather exchange the motor instead of getting it repaired, the cost to do an exchange is $399. You will receive a new motor and we will retain the old motor. Customers will incur the shipping cost to do a motor exchange. After 10 years, you will need to pay the full retail price of a new motor. Please contact our Customer Support team for information regarding our motor warranty.
NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY AFTER 30 DAYS
- LCD Screen
- 3.5 Amp External Smart Super Charger
NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY DUE TO NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR AND/OR ABUSE
- Inner Tubes
- Damage to bike and/or bike components due to abuse, neglect, misuse, or accident.
FOR DETAILED WARRANTY INFORMATION PLEASE DOWNLOAD OUR COMPLETE DOCUMENT BELOW
• Repairs are by appointment only at the EBC factory. Please call the customer service team at 949-264-4080 to schedule your appointment. Repairs are done Monday – Friday from 8am
– 5pm. Appointments are for drop off and it’s a 24 – 48 hours turnaround time for completion. $50 for minimum half hour for any service (does not include parts).
• Please note: Factory walk-ins are welcome for minimal small repairs such as a flat tire repair. Depending on the appointment repair queue, walk-ins for minimal repairs may require additional turnaround time for completion as the appointment queue permits. Appointments are always first for completion.
• Walk-ins are always welcome at BOTH showroom locations for minimal repairs/issues as well. Please call the showrooms for their turnaround time frame.
• Please be aware that charges for parts and labor must be paid before picking up your bike. Warrantied items or claims are at time of the scheduling of appointments. Items covered under warranty are Battery (5 years), Motor (10 years), Frame (10 years), Paint (30 days). Electrical components, bike parts, brakes, & labor are NOT COVERED under warranty. Please refer to our warranty page for details.
Pricing for most common repairs/issues and services are as follows:
• Repair & Parts: ($50 minimum half hour for any service)
|Cost of Repair||Cost of Repair||Cost of Repair||Cost of Repair||Cost of Repair|
|Tune Up: $65||Brake Pads: $24.99||Grips: $36||LCD Screen Button: $19.99||Misc. Service: $100/hour|
|Flat Tire Repair: $25||Brake Rotor $19.99||Handlebars: $39.99||Replace Motor Keystock: $50||Scooter Tube Replacement: $45|
|Battery Refresh: $50||Color LCD Screen: $124||Headset: $29.99||Retractable Cord: $49.99||Throttle: $19.99|
|Brake Bleed (per brake): $45||Continental Tire: $60||Inner Tube: $22||Stem: $25|
|Brake Line: $29.99||Elctrical Issue Diagnostic- Bike: $25 & Scooter $35||Julet Wire: $14||Saddle: $75|
|Brake Lever: $69.99||Fat Frank Tire: $49.99||Kickstand: $25.99||Spoke Repair: $60|
We are not satisfied unless you are completely satisfied. We ask that you give our E-bikes a few rides before coming to this conclusion. We believe that we have produced a high quality product that you will love. Should you decide your bike is not for you, please contact our team within 30 days to make arrangements.
*All models will incur a $600 restocking fee.
Simply repack the E-bike with the original shipping material and box.
All refunds will be processed after item has been received and inspected. (Please note that any damages incurred to a returned bike will be deducted from the refund amount) A net value will be evaluated, and a refund will be issued within 5-7 business days.
All cancelled orders will be processed within 5-7 business days from receipt of notice of cancellation.
Please contact us if you have any questions or wish to proceed with the return.
Tracking Information - your estimated delivery time
We build, test, and inspect each ebike to perfection. Once we receive your order, you will receive a confirmation email and estimated delivery time.
Your bike will ship after an average of 10 to 12 weeks from placing the order, if not sooner. We do apologize for the delay and are working to reduce the lead time. Feel free to email us for more accurate estimations.
We will notify you when the ebike is ready to ship and again when it leaves our premises. We will also forward you the tracking information, so that you can follow the shipment. Shipping takes about 1 to 5 business days, depending on your location. The shipping agency will contact you about 24 hours before delivery to set up a time window that works for you.
BIKES ARRIVE FULLY ASSEMBLED
Local Pick Up
Please note that the bikes may be completed sooner than the anticipated due date. Electric Bike Company will contact you the day the bike(s) will be available to be picked up.
Customers will have 72 hours to pick up the bike(s) from the Newport Beach factory.
After 72 hours, customers will incur a $10 storage fee per bike per day. If you feel this may be an issue, please switch to the delivery option, thank you.
Your bike ships FULLY assembled from our factory to your door.
SHIPPING TO ALASKA & HAWAII
$599 (per Bike)
SHIPPING TO CANADA
$1099 (per Bike)
including duties and taxes
Approx. $1200 FULLY assembled to most International destinations.
Please call for an individual quote
SHIPPING IN THE U.S.
Standard Shipping $14.99
(Ground 4-5 business days)
SHIPPING TO ALASKA & HAWAII
2-3 Day Shipping $29.99
SHIPPING TO CANADA
Ground Shipping 5-7 days $29.99
Quoted on an individual basis
Tax applies only to orders within California.