The Model C from EBC is our classic stand over beach cruiser – a model that’s long been popular with our EBC customers wanting a big, solid electric bike to cruise around on. Like all our models, the Model C is a top-quality E-Bike at an exceptionally good price. We keep our overheads low and our costs minimal by selling online and direct to you. That means we don’t have to build in any warehousing, distribution, or retail fees to our pricing model.
Our Model C is assembled by our expert technicians right here in the US using high quality global materials and is shipped directly to your door fully assembled. All you do it take it out of the box, remove the custom foam packaging and twist the handlebars into place. This is a feature that many of our customers find particularly attractive. As Micah Toll from Electrek puts it “Electric Bike Company gets some serious props here from me for not making me screw a dozen parts onto a partially dinged up bike like is sometimes the case with other direct to consumer E-Bike companies.”
Classic Model C Details
The Model C has 27” wide steel cruiser handlebars and an onboard battery charger which allows you to charge your bike anywhere without having to lug around a separate charger. With a powerful motor and both pedal assist and throttle, you’ll find you’ve got plenty of power to propel you up hills and along trails.
The large rear rack on the Model C houses the battery but also provides plenty of carrying space for cargo or a rear mounted crate – available as an accessory. There’s also an optional front basket that provides a huge amount of additional storage.
Model C By the Numbers
- Power – 500 nominal watts, 1250 W peak geared hub motor
- Speed – up to 28 mph
- Battery Options – Lithium Ion Samsung Cell, 11.6 Ah – up to 62 miles range, 21 Ah – up to 112 miles, 31.5 Ah – up to 168 miles, 42 Ah – up to 224 miles
- Charge Time – 6-9 hours with internal charger, 3-4 hours with optional smart super charger
- Pedal assist sensor — Cadence sensor
- Drive Train – direct (single speed) or optional 7-speed
- Anti-Theft alarm – optional add-on
- Display – Color LCD display, multi-level with USB outlet
- Frame and weight — 6061 Aluminum alloy, 57 pounds
- Suspension – solid forks standard, suspension fork available as customization, Satori and Suntour seat post suspension available as customization
- Brakes – Tektro “Dorado” hydraulic disc brakes with safety electrical motor disconnect wiring and 4 piston calibers
- Warranty — 5 year comprehensive, 10 years frame and motor
- Recommended Rider Height – 5’2” – 6’10”
- Perfect for — Cruisers on a budget who want a quality E-Bike that will stand the test of time
- Starts at $1,999 or as little as $92.23/month
- Click here to design your Model C now!
Model C Buzz
Electrified Reviews: “This is one of the best electric bikes for the money on the market today and is an electric bike that should last for many, many years to come…”
Brent McCluskey from Electrified Reviews enthuses “the OG cruiser from Electric Bike Company… this is an incredibly fast electric bike, incredibly powerful… and it’s just a lot of fun to ride… The functionality on this bike is just incredibly, incredibly high!”
Micah Toll from Electrek: “This thing is an awesome E-Bike that actually blew me away with the quality for the price…The Model C from Electric Bike Company wins the best packed E-Bike award from me because it arrives fully assembled in this giant box.”
Lance Hokanson from the EBC Bike Owners Group on Facebook raves “I love the long sweeping top bar, rear rack is part of the frame, built in charger with cord that reels out of the bike, heavy duty rust proof amazing build quality with 1250 watts of power and a beautiful glossy paint job, quad piston hydraulic disc brakes, Kevlar reinforced tires on custom built double wall extra wide wheels, high quality nonproprietary readily available electronics. Pinch me. Life is good!”
Lance chilling with his kitted out Model C
Bob Staples – EBC Bike Owners Group member shares his thoughts on the Model C:
- Why I selected the Model C?
I have always loved the look of the old classic cruisers. I had a black beach cruiser in the 80’s with a surf rack attached and it took me wherever the waves were breaking the best.
- What do you love about your Model C?
There are so many things I love about the bike and the options that come with it. It’s an amazing built bike, super strong and powerful. I used to race road bikes and did lots of off-road mountain riding and I know this bike is made and designed well. A quality made bike and super fun to ride almost anywhere.
- How did you customize your Model C?
I added EBC 7-speed option to my single speed, which I love. I made a how to video to help others make the conversion. I added red pin stripping to the fenders, ergonomic handlebar grips, upgraded the seat post and added a bike bell from my old 1937 John Wannamaker cruiser!
Model C Reviews
“Excellent service and well-built bike… I am enjoying riding my Model C on all occasions. It is a well-balanced bike. I took the 7-speed gear which is a must to have the full experience of this powerful bike. Every time I am riding my bike is as if I am back to my teenage years… SO FUN…!!!”
Luc, Trustpilot Review
Best Electric Bike
“The Electric Bike Company outdid themselves on the Model C I ordered. From the custom color metallic paint to the real wood fenders, the bike was immaculate and blemish free. There may be other electric bikes on the market but none approach the ones made by EBC.”
Rick McCormack, Trustpilot Review
What an Incredible Bike!
“What an incredible bike. Everything and more is what we get from the Model c bike. The craftsmanship the quality is all world. We are extremely happy with our purchase.”
Clifton Mitchell, Trustpilot Review
Read more Trustpilot reviews of the incredibly popular Model C here.
How to Order Your Own Model C
Check out the Model C on our website now or at either of our Southern California locations:
- Electric Bike Company – 519 Superior Avenue, Newport Beach Tel: (949)264-4080
- Electric Bike Company – 21501 Brookhurst St, Suite G, Huntington Beach, Tel: (714)594-3321