From $1799 reg. $1999
“We love this bike and its ability to fold up so simply. It will fit inside your cars trunk with ease. We are crazy about it.”
– Electric Bike Company Engineers
25 mph max.
750 watt motor.
Up to 50 mile
Premium Puncture Resistant Tires
Consistently the Go-to tire choice for Electric Bike Riders. Premium puncture resistant, streamline, tires that look so sleek on our Model F. 24″ x 3″ reinforced tires, inverted tread design and knurled tread are low profile and fast rolling. Traction not sacrificed, perfect for high mileage. Durable and comfortable, providing a smooth ride. Available in black.
Go further for less, with our Battery
We have directly designed and engineered our very own batteries with performance and safety standards as our priority.
We use certified, tested and internationally EBC approved, quality, lithium Ion NMC battery cells with a world leading 5 year warranty for safety, reliability, range and life cycle.
The built-in fan keeps the battery cool and improves performance. External, super-charger comes standard for a rapid charge.
We provide international battery exchange, and easy maintenance and service with our plug and play wiring system.
BEST motor in the world
Our motor is built to the strict Electric Bike Company standards – our motors have the highest quality copper and neodymium magnets to ensure quiet, efficient output – sealed bearings and state of the art circuitry. Our motor is a powerful 750 watt high torque geared motor that can accelerate our bikes to 28 mph on pedal assist – 20 mph on throttle*
Aluminum 6061, Hydro-formed Frame
Foldable and yet still constructed via our EBC 7 step process, including painting, cleaning, base primer, 3 coats of paint, and 2 coats of clear sealant. A heat treatment gives extra strength and durability.
Constructed to ensure neat, hidden wiring while still looking classic.
While most frames are 1.5 mm thick, we double that in most areas to 3 mm for sturdiness.
Plug & Play - it's easy
Thumbthrottle for safety
We prefer thumb throttles over twist throttles, for safety. We have found twist throttles to be dangerous. Operators often twist the throttle in error which can cause the E-bike to shoot forward and out of control.
Brakes to STOP
Safest electric bike braking system world wide by far. Hydraulic disc brakes with sensor control design and motor disconnect and highest quality brake calipers that allows for single finger braking. The 180mm rotors come with stainless steel attachment hardware, for extra safety and stopping power.
Double up on lights
Every EBC bike comes with integrated front and rear safety lights.
Premium rims for higher speed
Since E-Bikes are faster, used for more miles, and often carry more cargo; we install motorbike grade, double walled, Aluminum 2″ wide E-Bike Rims.
Our Premium, high quality rims, ensure safety standards are always met.
Stainless Steel Hardware & Integrated Bearings
Comfort Seat & Grips
Hand stitched leather grips and comfortable 300 x 300 x 100mm thick, high density foam, and back bumpers for support and cushion.
Our Grips are hand stitched with aluminum secure ends to ensure they do not slip and jam the throttle as on other E-Bikes.
LCD Color Display
Ideal Chain Ring & Cogs
Ideal gearing considerations for our Cruiser style riding is a front 58T chain ring and an 18T for the rear for medium to hilly terrain terrain.
Since our bikes are used near the coast and outside, we hand build our bikes with stainless steel chain rings & chains, to enhance the longevity of the bike as a whole.
- Up to 50 Miles
- EBC approved and certified Lithium-Ion NMC Cells
- (5 year warranty*)
- * Please see warranty information
- EBC approved and certified Lithium-Ion NMC Cells
- 3.5 Amp super charger
- with Smart charging technology, cooling fan,
- aluminum cover & 3 prong charging port for safety
- Bango hydraulic disc brakes
- with safety electrical motor disconnect wiring
- Aluminum alloy comfort grip levers with motor cutoff switch
Brake Pad Material
- High Performance, Organic compound
- 180 mm Stainless steel (front and rear)
- Stainless Steel for longevity
- 58T chainring, 170 mm forged alloy,
- dual-sided aluminum bashguard
- Direct (single speed)
- Suspension fork with hydraulic lockout,
- Preload adjustment,
- Turn lockout on anytime whilst riding
- Handstitched vegan leather
- Aluminium secure ends for non slip
- Aluminium straight
- Semi-integrated, 1-1/8" straight steerer tube
- Non-slip sole and wide reinforced rubber foot
- prevents slipping and sinking
- Color LCD, multi level, compact display,
- user friendly screen with USB outlet
- Front and rear safety LED lights,
- powered by the battery,
- controlled from LCD screen
- 750 watt motor (10 year warranty) *Always check with your local city and state requirements
- Double walled, aluminum 2″ Jetset rims
- Custom vegan leather,
- 300 x 300 x 100mm thick, high density foam,
- 30.4mm x 300mm ridgid aluminum
- 13-gauge stainless steel, rust resistant
- Integrated 120 mm, adjustable from 0º-60º
- 24" x 3" Premium puncture resistant ebike tires,
- Thumb throttle for safety on every bike
Geometry & Sizing
HANDLEBAR TO GROUND (min.)
HANDLEBAR TO GROUND (max.)
4’6″ – 6’8″
Bike weight with battery