As we watch global temperatures rise around the world and witness the planet’s natural terrain change as a result of global warming, we are beginning to realize the impact that we hold over the earth’s environment.
While we may be unable correct the damage that has already occurred by decades of greenhouse emissions, we do have the power to mitigate further degradation by looking at alternative sources for fuel and energy that are more environmentally conscious.
Over the course of a decade the popularity of electric powered vehicles and alternate modes of transportation has grown immensely.
What holds many people back from making the transition is the concern of convenience, and while alternate modes of transportation may require more travel time, here are some of the reasons why we believe electric bicycles are a great alternative form of transportation:
- Riding an electric bike is a great form of cardio exercise that has been linked with easing joint pain but also improves cardiovascular functions. With exercise you are able to release endorphins, which help lower stress levels and boost up happiness.
- Our e-bikes are capable of using sustainable energies such as solar power, which can be achieved by using one of our EBC solar panel chargers.
- E-bikes are an environmentally conscious way to travel, as they release zero emissions in the air, as they do not produce carbon emissions, but rely solely on clean electric energy.
- Riding an e-bike also saves you time and money in the long run as you will not be stuck riding in bumper-to-bumper traffic or having to incur the cost of paying for gas or parking.
- Electric bikes are also more portable than riding a car or a bus, meaning that it will be easier to store and venture into territories that car’s will not have access to.
It is never too late to make a change. It is with small everyday decisions that we can make a global impact. Choosing an electric bike as an alternate method of transportation will not only provide the rider with tremendous benefits, but also help reduce our collective carbon footprint.
If you have any questions please call (949) 264-4080 or come visit us at our shop to check out the facility and receive more information about the bikes.
Happy riding & safe travels,
– EBC Family